How much does the Home Oxygen Program (HOP) pay?

If you are:

- 65 years or older or

- a recipient of Ontario Works (OW), Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Assistance to Children with Severe Disabilities (ACSD), or

- receiving professional services through the Community Care Access Centre (CCAC), or

- a resident of a Long Term Care Facility (LTCF)

the Home Oxygen Program will pay for 100% of the monthly cost of a basic oxygen system according to your oxygen needs.

If you are:

- 64 years or younger, and you are not receiving benefits from OW, ODSP, ACSD, and do not reside in a Long Term Care Facility

the Home Oxygen Program will pay 75% of the monthly cost of a basic oxygen system according to your oxygen needs. You are responsible for paying the remaining 25%. All prices include basic disposable supplies such as masks, nasal cannula, and bubble humidifiers.