Special Diet Allowance

Adults who receive government disability assistance may be able to receive more financial support through the 'Special Diet Allowance'. This support can be given on a temporary or permanent basis.

An application for Special Diet Allowance can be obtained from your government disability assistance case worker (http://www.accesson.ca/NR/MCFCS/ODSP/ISDIR/en/6_4.pdf).

Talk to your team to see if you may be eligible for this funding, if you are your CF team is required to complete this form.